Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lily's 3rd birthday! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a little craft that I made for a little girl's birthday.  I made her using two of the new Placecard Pals from Art Impressions.






I used the feet and bows from the cat and owl set and the rest was formed from pieces from the Santa and snowman set.  I trimmed the feet and hat to suit my purposes.  Lily's hair was made from Santa's mustache.

Do you know a little girl that would love seeing this at her party?  You can customize the hair, add pig tails, match the outfit to what she's wearing etc.  The possibilities are endless.



Copics used: 
E02, E50, E93, B02, R00






6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Renee, this is unbelievably cute!! I bet Lily loved this :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute!! The bows on her shoes are adorable and love her birthday hat. What a special treat for Lily!

diane zechman said...

Cute hat with the birthday number! It will be nice for her to display all year!

Cheri Burry said...

Very creative and soooooo adorable!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness Renee, this is so creative and super super cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

OMG! This is so cute!!! <3