Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Snow Joy by Dana Warren

Hello AI Fans!!

Dana, here with a cute card idea using the new Place Card Pals! These dies are so awesome and perfect for card sets!! Have a lot of cards to send this year??? The Pals are perfect for mass production!!

Basically, just pick out some pattern paper, die cut and assemble!! Easy Peasy!! :)  I used Heidi Swap Marquee Love Holiday pad and cut the Snowman from the Christmas Placecard Set.

I picked out the red pattern and used a stitched rectangle to cut it out and add it to a white card base. I assembled the snowman with his hat, eyes, nose and bow tie. 



I cut the double sided banner from the snowflake pattern and the Joy from the music pattern. I spelled out Snow from alpha stickers and added them to the banner to spell Snow Joy! Then I added it to the front of the snowman.


Last I added the snowman to the card with foam tape. To help spruce it up I added a tiny twine bow to his hat!!

See?? Easy Peasy!! And perfect for mass producing, stamp a sentiment on the inside, along with your personal message and you're done!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping (and die cutting!!)!!!





3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Awesome idea, Dana! Cute mix of patterns, too :o)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So cute! I love the country feel, but it is also modern. The snowman is great!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the papers you chose! The snowman looks so cute with the Musical note paper!