Monday, April 10, 2017

Friends shares Everything by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday to you!
Time for some April showers, hopefully we will get lots of beautiful May flowers!
But before the beautiful flowers, here are our favorite Girlfriends who can share everything.
Our besties are from the adorable Under My Umbrella set.


To add a bit of dimension, I decided to do a bit of fussy cutting.  I stamped the Girlfriends stamps three times which created three layers.  Bottom layer, middle layer with the very left & right girlfriends with umbrella, and the top layer with just the umbrella.  Then I popped the layers with 3D foam tape. 


Copic markers used:
C00, C0, C1, C3, C4, C5, C7, E00, E15, E21, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E95, R12, R21, R32, R43, YR02, YR16, 110




6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Karen Day said...

I love the 3D layering! Great card, Kerry!

Cynthia Cole said...

Wonderful card and thanks for the idea for I do have this stamp.

diane zechman said...

Great idea to add dimension to these gals! Fun card!

Dot J Freel said...

So very cute!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the added dimension to your adorable card!