Sunday, April 9, 2017

Feel Better Soon with Therm-O-Web swap!


Hello Ai fans!

 Have you seen the fun new Ai People?

Today I'm using the new BETTER SOON set.


You may be noticing some really cool metallic accents on my card.  They were made using some
 products.  I've used two different shades of their foil, Emerald Watercolor and Gold.  I die-cut their foam sheets and adhered the foil to them.


Anyone who knows me knows I love shiny and sparkly things.  This is a great way to get that look on a masculine card! 


Don't you think this would cheer up someone who was sick?


Please visit the Therm-O-Web blog to see the gorgeous creations they're making using Art Impresions products! Hope you have time to get crafty this weekend!

BG02, BG15, Y21, YG91, E02, E50, E51, B45, RV 29

MARVY: Olive Green #15






7 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Ohhh!!!! Such adorable card and sweet sentiment!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the foil accents.
They look like candy in
their wrappers - a treat
for the sick person
Cute card.
thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the stamp!

Unknown said...

I have never worked with Therm-O-Web foils but I have watched the videos and would love to start making cards then progress to more extensive techniques using your product.

diane zechman said...

Great accents, Renee! The emerald is perfect for him feeling "green". Ha!

Dot J Freel said...

Love this one and the foil sure looks great!

Cheri Burry said...

Love all the foil elements to this adorable Get Well card!