Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Mooove It Mini Shaker by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I am shakin' things up a little today, with the Mooove It Mini Shaker (Sku #4797):
 You're probably singing the song now, aren't you?  There's just something about dancing cows...  I coloured them up with my Copic markers, and you'll notice that the hind quarters on the front cow also come as a separate stamp.  After colouring his derriere, I used the die cut included in the set to cut it out, and used a Mini Action Wobble to pop it up - giving him a wonderful shimmy when you flick it!  You can see where the Wobble is a bit better here:
There are three cute sentiments in the set, so I cut one of them out in a pennant shape, and added the little milk carton on pop dots as well.  I made a second card with a few paper changes, a different sentiment, and some zigzag stitching:
 Happy stamping!
Copics used - Browns: E47, E44, E43, E41, E53, E51, E50, E35, E34, E33, E31
Pinks - R32, R30, E000
Oranges - YR16, YR15
Yellows - Y26, Y23, E51
Greens - BG13, BG11


7 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Karen! Love these cows that are rockin' out! Beautiful paper and colors!

Dotty Jo said...

So much fun! Jo x

Renee Matarese said...

So cute and I love the colors!

Milene Tiberius said...

This set is so much fun!!! I love the stitching details on the second card, and I also love the colors! Beautiful, Karen! ^-^

katieo said...

These cows know how to party. Fun card

Cynthia said...

This really made me smile! Fun card and great colors. Love the milk carton!

diane zechman said...

Karen, these are fantastic! Love how you mixed the papers!