Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Karen's Top Ten of 2017

Hello Ai fans!
It's my last post for 2017, and time to comb through all the cards I made this year - always fun to go down memory lane, and hard to pick just ten favourites!  It also just happens to be my birthday today!!  Here are some of my favourite Ai cards made in 2017:
Proud Nurse Set from Feb 23rd:
Nuts About You from Mar 7th:
Teachers Rule from Apr 4th:
Moove It from May 9th:
Tuesday Threads from June 27th:
Reel Great Guys from June 13th:
Happy Haunting Shadow Box from Aug 31st:
Stamptember Exclusive Set from Sept 24th:
Holiday Watercolours from Nov 7th:
A big thank you to everyone at Ai for everything you do; for providing me with these wonderful images to create with (Bonnie!); and to Kate & Annelise for all the care & attention you've given me.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season - and all good things for 2018

7 comments:

Trish G said...

Beautiful. Karen your coloring is exquisite.

diane zechman said...

Karen, I love your style! All beautiful projects!

katieo said...

Thanks for a year of beautiful inspiration

Jil Lebel said...

Amazing! Your cards are all so inspiring. I just love your coloring & card designs.

Sharon Caudle said...

I always love ALL your projects, Karen! You are so amazingly talented!

Dot J Freel said...

All of Karen's cards are always the best! Fabulous artist!

Cheri Burry said...

Karen I love them all! You have such a beautiful way of colouring!!