Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Laugh Out Loud by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have a fun card featuring the Lots of Love stamp set! The set has three different sentiments that go great with the image and sure to get a laugh and smile!!

I started by stamping the image and then die cutting it out with a stitched rectangle. With my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils, I colored the image. I used Jade, Emerald, Carmine, Rose Red, Petal, Carnation, Vintage Blue, Royal Blue, Denim Blue, Reef Blue, Buttercup, Honey, Pewter, Black, Sea Urchin, Admiral Blue, Spice Brown, Bark, Yellow Ochre, Paprika, Cream, Ginger.


I stamped the We're Laugh Out Loud Hilarious sentiment in the upper right corner. Then I picked out some pattern paper and adhered it to a white card base. 


Next, I added the colored panel to the card, but to add a little interest I added it at an angle and trimmed off the overhang. Last I added a few colorful buttons with a strong liquid adhesive.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!



1 comment:

diane zechman said...

Another great image I haven't used yet! Fun card!