Sunday, March 25, 2018

Live Life and GOLF!! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the first of several golf cards that I made for a benefit.  My husband's friend is an avid golfer and is battling cancer.  There is a benefit for him coming up and we're donating a raffle basket with some Titleist balls, a gift card for a local sporting goods store and some golf themed cards that I made.

This one was made using Art Impressions fun set called
It's from the Work and Play line.


I hope whoever wins our basket knows just
the right golfer that will love this card!


On the inside I used a verse from another
from the Spinners line.



7 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

I just love the inside! The front is also great. lol! I hope your husband's friend beats cancer.

Renee M said...

What a great card! I'm sure your basket will be a hit, and y'all's friend will really appreciate your support.

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, this card is beyond cute!! I love how you created this adorable scene! What a wonderful thing for you guys to do! If I saw this card in a basket, I would be bidding on it big time! I'm sure your friend truly appreciates your kindness and support! Wishing him the best of luck in this fight.

Cheri Burry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri Burry said...

Perfect card for your golf themed basket! I love the scene you created with the image! All the best in your friends fight!

diane zechman said...

Love this and it's perfect for your basket! I have a die I want to use with this image and hope it works out!

Dot J Freel said...

Awesome masculine card!