Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Pack Your Bags by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Warm weather has to come sometime, right??  The Pack Your Bags stamp set is a great way to get in the warmer weather mood!! Especially if it involves a vacation!


There are some great images and sentiments in this set. I started by stamping the guy with the suitcases on a die cut circle. Then I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color the image. I used the following pencils to color the image: Rose Red, Denim Blue, Royal Blue, Saddle Brown, Russet, Cream, Cider, Sage, Holly, Pewter, Black, Espresso



Next, I stamped the Pack Your Bags sentiment on a small circle die. I layered some pattern paper from Carta Bella - Ahoy There Collection over some gold glitter cardstock. 



Then I added the stamped circle, but just a little off the card trimming off the overhang. Then I added the sentiment and a couple of wood ship themed circles. 



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!!


2 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

He is all set to go on vacation. I love the colors you used. The wooden anchor is really a fun accent.

Sharon Caudle said...

Cute card, Dana! The papers are perfect! I wish I was packing my bags! LOL!