Friday, June 1, 2018

Take Life by Cheri Burry!

Hello Ai Fans!
Exciting news for Ai and Hobby Lobby Fans!! The Art Impressions "Latte Love" stamp is now available at Hobby Lobby in a wooden block! It's called "Take Life" and stamps just beautifully!
I wanted to keep the background fairly clean to just show off these adorable Girlfriends! I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder to create the background and just added a few enamel dots to finish things off.
Of course I hd ro add some Spectrum Noir Glitter pen to each of the gals too for a bit of sparkle!
I made a frame with the MFT Zig Zag Circle Stax, and cut a circle the same size into my background. Then I mounted the background onto my card base using some foam tape for a bit of added dimension.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21 / E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: N3, N5, N7 / Y21, YR24 / E43, E44, E47
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89 / RV17, RV19
Purples: BV02, BV04, BV08
Blues: B21, B23, B24, B29
Grey: C1, C2, C3

I hope that you "Take life one cup at a time" too!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

Beautiful! The embossed background makes me want to get out some of my embossing folders. It really does enhance the image!

Dot J Freel said...

Cheri perfectly colored that stamp set! Gorgeous card! Must head to Hobby Lobby and get that stamp set.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE what you did here, Cheri!! It REALLY makes the Girlfriends pop right off that cute card!! Fantastic!!