Thursday, August 23, 2018

Poof! You're 29 Again! By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! 

This week I have been playing with  Fairy Flutter 4973 stamp set. 

I don't make to many interactive cards but this one was so much fun! 


I stamped the images in Memento black ink so I could color them all in with alcohol markers. I die cut every thing out and then assembled my fairy. 

Her wings are down then you pull on the little tab...


...and then her wings are up. 


And of course I love the sentiment so much. "Poof! You're 29 again!" This is one of my favorite sentiments for a card. Every time I ask my kids how old I am with out skipping a beat the answer is "29 years old mom". I once told one of my kids I would be too old to do something when she was old and moved out she looked at me and told me no you won't you will be 29!   


Spectrum Noir Markers:
Blender, CR11, CT3, TB5, GT1, GT2, FS5, FS6, FS9, PP1, BO1, BGR1

Have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Absolutely adorable and love that sentiment! I too am "29" LOL!

Dot J Freel said...

Awesome color choices, especially that blue eye shadow!