Thursday, August 30, 2018

We Choose Fabulous By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

This week I played with the Loungers set 4473

I started with stamping the image onto the middle of a 5 1/2"X 5 1/2" square piece of cardstock with Memento black ink. I then stamped the image onto a full sticky post-it note and cut it out for a mask. 


I inked the top for the sky with Harmony inkpad in " Oasis" and the sand in "Sandstone". With a piece of scrap paper I covered the top of my paper and misted the bottom with water and blotted it with a clean paper towel.  I only misted the bottom because I wanted to add some texture to help it look more like sand. 

I pulled my mask off and colored my the beach ladies in with alcohol markers. 
I also added some shadows under their chairs and the little table so they didn't look like they are floating over the sand. 


I rounded the corners of my image and matted it twice with patterned cardstock. 




Spectrum Noir Markers:
Blender, GY1, BG4, CT3, CT4, IG2, GB5, GB7, FS9, DR1, DR2, DR7, CR11, OR1, OR2, OR3, PL3, PL4, EB2, BGR2, BT1, AB1, AB2


Have a great Thursday! Happy Stamping! 

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Love your gals, Crystal!

Cheri Burry said...

Such a cute card! Love how you did the sand!!

Dot J Freel said...

Adorable card and so vibrant!

Jil Lebel said...

I just love the sand! Your ladies look fabulous as usual!