Thursday, August 16, 2018

Whisk It Card Set By Crystal Schneider

Hello AI Fans! 

This week I just wanted to color so I stamped a bunch of images from the Whisk It Set 5001 with Memento black ink so I could color them in with alcohol markers. 

I also played with some stencils and ink blending in colors of my images for my backgrounds.

I really was looking for something relaxing to do so when all of my images where colored in I fussy cut them all out. I know some would think that doesn't seem relaxing but I love it.  


For every card I adhered my image then stamped my sentiment. 


I matted every card panel onto a piece of pattern paper from the Echo Park Fashionista 6X6 paper pack. 


I then adhered my my card panel to a card base. 







Spectrum Noir Markers: 
CT4, AB1, AB2, AB3, PV1, PV2, IG3, IG4, IG5 AG3, DR7, TN3, TN5  

Have a great Thursday!



4 comments:

Carol H. said...

These are all so pretty!!!

Renee Matarese said...

What an adorable set of cards! I love your use of the smaller images.

Sharon Caudle said...

Great set of cards Crystal!

Cheri Burry said...

Perfect set of cards and what a great idea! I love the card with the whisks on it!