Thursday, September 6, 2018

Kiss The Cook Card By Crystal Schneider

Hello AI fans! 

Today I have a card featuring this adorable couple from BBQ Couple t3478 stamp set. 

I started with stamping the cute couple with Memento Ink. 


After I colored in this adorable couple I thought the white paper needed just a little bit of color so I inked the edges with a Harmony inkpad in "Lemon Tonic".  I matted the image with some pattern paper from Fancy Pants. 


 I die cut some little banners to tuck out on the bottom. I actually cut them in half one side would be tucked under cardstock to save me some time from having to die cut so many out. 


I added some foam adhesive tape to the bottom of the banners to add some dimension.



Spectrum Noir Markers:
AP1, FS9, GY1, AB1, AB3, CT4, CR11, BGR1, PV1, PV3, EB1, EB4, EB5, OR1, AG1, AG3, BO3, IG2, IG4, Blender 

Have a great Thursday! Happy Stamping! 



3 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

I just love that couple and your card is so cute and colored so beautifully!

Cheri Burry said...

This is so cute! I love those banners along the bottom!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!! Adorable couple and adorable card!