Monday, November 12, 2018

Joy to The World by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

I'm back again using the adorable Snow Friend set!  This trio of snowmen are spelling out "Joy" and they certainly do look joyful!

I decided to make two cards with the same color scheme and just changed up where I used each color.  First I colored them with alcohol markers.  (I've listed the colors used at the end of this post.)  Then I used Ai's Rectangle Double Stitched dies and Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched dies to cut various layers for the cards.


I stamped one of the sentiments and then die cut it with the smallest Rectangle Double Stitched die and popped it up with a few foam squares.  I layered up some of the snowflakes I die cut for a few embellishments.


On my second card the stamped layer is popped up with foam tape.


I decorated the inside of the card by stamping the snowflake from the set across the bottom using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink.  The sentiment is also included in this set.


Here's a closer look to see where I added the Nuvo Glitter Accents to the hats and ground.  I added Glossy Accents to the candy canes for some shine.  It doesn't show in the photos, but I added some sparkle to the snowmen's bodies with a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful crafty week!


Copic markers used:
B02, B16, N2, N4, RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, 
Y17, Y38, YG13, YG25, YG3, YG67

Spectrum Noir:
BGR4, Blender

No comments: