Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sparkle and Cheer By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! 

Happy Thanksgiving! Now its time to get moving on Christmas and Winter cards. I'm not a huge fan of snow I do think it is so pretty from inside by a cozy fire. This week I played with this adorable snow man from this Sparkle Cheer set 4935

I used two different sizes of the Rectangle Double Stitched dies to layer on my card base. I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock and used a banner die to cut it out. 


I stamped this cute waving snow man with Memento ink so I could color him in with alcohol markers. After I colored him in I fussy cut him out. 


I used a 3D snow flake embossing folder for the background for the snowman. I added blue in to the embossed paper to help the snow flakes pop of the page. I added some white glitter paper to look like snow and help ground the snowman. 



Spectrum Noir Markers:
DR6, DR7, GY2, GY3, GY5, IG5, IG6, IG10, AG1, AG3, AG5, GG1, AP1, TN2, TN3 

Happy Stamping!



No comments: