Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Bountiful Blessings by Dana Warren

Hello AI Fans!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!! My card features the new Grateful Hearts stamp set! 


I stamped the cornucopia on white card stock, then I used stitched rectangle dies to cut it and some pattern paper. This was made with Lawn Fawn stitched dies, but Art Impressions has since made their own double stitched dies, you can check them out here!


Next, I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils. I don't have the list of colors any more, but I used like almost every pencil! Or at least it seamed like it!! Lol!!



I stamped the sentiment Bountiful Blessings on a strip of card stock and then notched one end. Then I added the colored image to the light yellow pattern paper and then to some Kraft card stock and finally a card base. Last I added a couple wood dots.


Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



No comments: