Monday, November 5, 2018

The Joy of Christmas by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

Well, I've said it before how much I love snowmen and Art Impressions' new Snow Friend Set is right up my alley!  There are two totally adorable snowmen images, plus a birdhouse, birds and several sentiments.

I stamped this sweet snowman in black ink and colored it with my alcohol markers (listed below).


I die cut the colored image with Art Impressions' Rounded Rectangle A2 Double-Stitched die and layered it up on some coordinating card stock.  The next layer is one I had in my stash that I had inked and then stenciled the snow on with some texture paste.

For the finishing touches, I die cut snowflakes from silver card stock using Ai's Snowflake Dies.  I added some clear sparkle to his body and the lights with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.  I added Glossy Accents to all the little lights.  I used a Uniball Silver pen on the skate blades.  You can see a bit of the sparkle and shine in this photo.


I hope you love this sweet snowman as much as I do!  Click the link below to see the full set and all that's included!  I'll be back next week using the other snowman stamp from this set.  Until then I hope you have a wonderful, crafty week!



Copic markers used:
BG15, BG45, BG49, R14, R24, R27, Y15, Y17, Y38, YR04

Spectrum Noir markers used:
BGR1, BGR2, RB1, RB3, FS6

No comments: