Thursday, November 29, 2018

There's Snow Friend Like You! By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

We don't have any snow here but it's feeling like we should with the colder temperatures.  Snow men images are so much fun to color and add to cards for the colder months. This week I played with the Sparkle Cheer set 4935


Stamping the image in with black Memento ink so I could color the image in with Alcohol ink markers. 


I die cut a rectangle out of pattern paper with the largest and second largest die from the Rectangle Double Stitched dies 5063. I inked the edges of the paper. I die cut an oval out of pattern paper with the Oval Double Stitched dies 5065 and inked the edge just like I did with the rectangles.  


I adhered everything onto a A2 card base. Stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink directly onto the oval pattern paper. After stamping the sentiment I adhered the cute little snow man with his friends which I fussy cut out to the bottom of the oval die cut pattern paper. 


The card was missing something so I looked through my snow flake dies and die cut some different snow flakes out of white glitter cardstock. As a last touch I used some clear Nuvo drops onto the center of the snowflakes and randomly on the pattern paper.  


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
Dr6, DR7, IG5, IG6, IG10, BT4, BT5, IG2, IG3, IG5, GG1, GG2, GG3, AG1, AG3, AG5, BT3, BT4, BT5 

Happy Stamping! 



No comments: