Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Welcome Fall by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have a card featuring the new Autumn Window! It seams like once Halloween was over the world went straight to Christmas!! Figured I better share this card while it's still fall!!




I started by stamping the image and then using one of AI's Stitched Square dies to cut it out. I used a bigger square die to cut some pattern paper that looks like brown canvas.



Next, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the Window. I used BO2, BO3, BO4, CG1, CG3, DP4, DP6, IG2, IG4, LG1, LG3, OR2, OR3, PL1, PL3, RB1, RB3, RB4, YG1, YG2, YG3.

I adhered the colored square on top of the canvas pattern square. Then I added the apple pattern paper to a white cardbase. I used the Celebrate Autumn collection from Echo Park Paper Co.


From the Ephemera pack I added the Welcome Fall sentiment with foam tape. Below the sentiment I tied a double bow from twine and adhered it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!




No comments: