Monday, December 17, 2018

Carol's Top 10 of 2018!

Hello Ai Friends!

Today is my turn to share my favorite ten cards of 2018.  It's really hard to choose even though I just joined the team back in June!  It's been so fun using these fabulous Art Impression products!   Here are my picks, in no particular order.

I used the Snow Friends Set for this pair of cards featuring this trio of fun snowmen:


I adore this scarecrow from the Happy Fall set:


I had so much fun making the glow-in-the-dark starry background for this sweet girl and her cat from the Halloween Magic Set:


Yes, I love snowmen and especially these from the Watercolor Snowman Set:


This card uses the beautiful Hello Friend Mini Tryfold set:


I have warm thoughts of summer from this card using the Beach Tryfold Set:


Here I watercolored these fun gals from the Girlfriends Set - 3577:


I love beaches and this has to be on my list of favorites.  I used the Island Window set.


I used the Perfect Duet Set for these two cards:


Finally, I have to include my card from my very first Ai blog post!  I used several different watercolor sets.  If you would like to see which ones, HERE is a link to my blog featuring this card with links to all the sets I used.


I hope I've included some of your favorites too!  The blog team will be taking a break December 20 and we will be back on beginning January 3.  I'm so appreciative of you all for your encouraging and kind words of support!  I'm so honored to be on this wonderful team with so many talented ladies and designing for such a fabulous company!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family!  See you in 2019!!!

No comments: