Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Jil's Top 10 of 2018!

Hello Ai fans!

I can hardly believe it's almost the end of the year.  This has been my first full calendar year with the design year and I feel so blessed to be a part of this extraordinary team!  I am looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring us.  I'm sure it will be pretty exciting and inspiring!  Bonnie, Kate, Annelise and the rest of the Ai team sure work hard to bring us some of the more innovative and fun designs out there.  Now it's time to look back on my 10 favorite designs from the last year.  I had no idea it would be so difficult, but I managed to pair it down.
Doggy Kisses Set
Bat Flutters Set
Uptown Girls Set
Sleigh Bells Set
Full of Thanks Set
Crafty Girls Set
Elephant Twist Ties

Sweet Easter Set

Valentine Bear Set

Nuts About You Set

I hope you all have happy holidays and I'll see you in the new year.  Thank you for giving me the chance to show you my work along with the amazing Ai designs during 2018!

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: