Thursday, January 10, 2019

Age Doesn't Matter When You have Style By Crystal Schneider


Hi AI fans! 

I have couple of the same cards to share today made using Ham it up set 5045. I think the pigs in this stamp set are so fun. Who would of thought pigs would be so fun? 

I colored in two images in with alcohol markers. 


I cut two pieces of pattern paper down to a little bit smaller then 5 1/2"X 4 1/4" and inked the edges with  a color ink which was  a little darker then the pattern paper.  


I die cut the image with a circle die.


I die cut a square out of two pieces of pattern paper. 


I used the same size circle as I did for the image and a larger circle die to cut a frame for the image.
I die cut the sentiment out with a banner die. Adhere everything in the order shown on the card.  This these two cards came together really fast. The coloring is what took up the most time. 


Happy Stamping!



Spectrum Noir Markers:
BT1, BT2, BT3, PP1, DP1, DP2, FS2, PV1, AP1, CG1, LY2  

No comments: