Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Welcome our NEW Design Team Members - Jessica Shier & Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai Fans!

We are excited to introduce our two new design team members! Today, we get to welcome Jessica Shier and Niccole Kulig to the team! We wanted to share just how wonderful they are, so we're doing introductions today! Read a little bit about them below and look forward to their first blog posts this week! Don't forget to follow their inspiring blogs and social media accounts!


Jessica Shier - Washington
Hey everyone! My name is Jessica Shier and I live in Washington. I’ve lived in the lovely Pacific Northwest my entire life. My husband and I often take our dog and cat on camping trips. Sobe is 6-year-old miniature Dachshund and Mocha is a very talkative Tortoiseshell cat. I started my crafting journey when I was little, where I was always drawing or writing in some kind of journal. My passion grew when I was about to marry my husband in 2008. I wanted to make my own guest book and found so many fun Scrapbook items to play with at the craft store. I started using electronic machines but quickly dived in to stamping and coloring. I love playing with different colors! My favorite coloring medium has to be Copic Markers but honestly I love colored pencils and watercolors, too! In the beginning of 2018, I started concentrating more on my blog and starting a YouTube channel. I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing Ai Design Team. I’ve been a fan of Art Impressions silly characters and funny sentiments for a long time. There is definitely something for everyone!

Niccole Kulig -
Blog - FacebookInstagram - Twitter - Pinterest
Hi my name is Niccole.  I have been married to my supportive husband, Keith, for almost 16 years.  I am a mother to 3 wonderful children; Jared, age 24, Brekken age 14, and Vivian age 12.  I also have a perfect granddaughter named Scarlet who is 10 months old.  I have been crafting/card making for almost 14 years.  I love making cards, that is my true passion but I also dabble in wreath making and other crafts.  I am a social worker by day, and I also do a limited amount of senior photography on the side. I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III.  I am so grateful to be here and I look forward to card making with you.

You can always find our design team member's bios on our Meet our DT Page!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: