Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Tulips and a Tired Little Easter Bunny

Hello Ai fans!

I am so excited to be here and sharing with you my very first card for the Ai design team.  I have a beautiful Easter card to share with you from the set 5004 - Sweet Easter


I thought this image was so soft and pretty that I wanted to keep the colors softer. I wanted to frame the flowers and bunny, being he is the focal point.  I thought the oval in the 4700 - Scallop Easel Die would work perfect.  I also wanted to give some dimension to the card so if you look close you can see I glued the bottom pot down and the half way up I added foam tape.  For the flowers though I doubled up the foam tape to really make them pop. It is really hard to see in the picture but I added some Wink of Stella to the tulips and the little fuzzy bunny to make them shine. As you get to know me you will find out … I LOVE Wink of Stella.


I left the inside blank so you could write a nice note to the person receiving it. 
 This sentiment also comes with the stamp set 5004 - Sweet Easter.

Thank you so much for welcoming me and checking out my first post for the Ai design team.  I look forward to making crafty friends with all of you!


Copics used:  
C1, C3
E51, E33, E55, E57
G40, G43, G94
R20, R21, R22, R24



No comments: