Friday, January 11, 2019

XOXO Valentine Bears by Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica! Today I'm working on a couple of Valentine's Day Cards (or really any occasion) using the Valentine's Day Bears 5005 set. I also used a similar design to use as both a vertical and horizontal card. I decided to mix it up and go with bright tones.




I love playing with color. That is why there are two card designs. I couldn't decide on which color to use. Since I was already making two cards I went ahead and made one in a vertical layout and the other as a horizontal. They are quite similar with slight differences. For the vertical layout I adhered everything flat to the green cardstock then used adhesive foam to pop it up against the white panel. The horizontal layout was created with the bears and the "you" sentiment popped up while everything else is flatly adhered. I used the you from "you perk me up" a sentiment also found in the Valentine's Bear stamp set. 

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the Art Impressions Design Team! I'm so happy to be here and I hope you find some inspiration everyday.


Copic Markers
Bears - C1, C3, C5, E81, W0, W3, RV52
Sweater - R89, R37, R14, R12
Heart on Sweater - R89, RV55, RV52
Love - Y00, Y02, Y18, Y38, R14
and of course 0 Colorless Blender


Happy Stamping!



No comments: