Thursday, February 7, 2019

Paws-ing To Say Happy Valentine's Day! - By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! Today I have a very fast almost one layer card to share if you are pinched for time getting those Valentine's Day cards done for next week. 

I used this adorable bear from this Valentine Bears set. Lately I have been enjoying playing with stencils. 


I stamped this little bear with Memento black ink masked him off and used a stencil to make a ombre background  with three different shades of pink.



 I faded out the pink at bottom to stamp the sentiment. 


I added a little bit of a shadow to help ground the little bear. 


I adhered the panel to a A2 card base and just like that the card was done. Super simple and fast card when you need one in a pinch. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
MB2, MB4, TN5, AP1, AP2, AP4, DR2, DR7, BT3, BT6

Happy Stamping!




No comments: