Thursday, February 28, 2019

There's no Topping You! By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans!
This week I played with this Hamster Mouthful set-4948. Have you ever tried to do mirror stamping? I have a few times and I love the look and it adds more uses to your stamp sets.


To start this card I die cut a rectangle with the largest die from the Rectangle A2 double stitched die set. I used a stamp platform for all of my stamping. I started with the mirror image first. Their are a few ways to do mirror stamping the way I do it is to grab a piece of scrap acetate and stamp on to it and then I take my paper and place it over the image and gently rub it onto the paper. Some times when stamping this way spots don't transfer completely to solve this all I do is take a fine black pen and draw in the rest of the image. 


This is the original image so I die cut his little arms so he could hold a couple gifts. 


Here is my mirror image. 


I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.


Spectrum Noir Markers:
FS2, IG1, IG2, JG1, JG4, LV1, LV3, AP1, AP2, OR1, OR3, MB1, MB2, BGR1, LV1, EB2, EB4, VN2, VN3

Happy stamping! 



1 comment:

Jil Lebel said...

Your chubby hamsters are adorable! I love your mirror stamping technique.