Thursday, March 28, 2019

Seas The Day! Flip Card By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I have a couple flip cards to share with you that I have made with this flip die and this Octopus flip card stamp set. 



With the flip die making this card is super fast and easy. Trim a piece of cardstock down to 6 1/2"X 5 1/2". Then place the die lined up straight 3 1/4" down from the top secured with washi tape or any low tack tape. Run through your die cutting machine and now you have the base of your card. Now comes the fun part decorating.  


I stamped the images twice with Memento black ink onto Spectrum Noir Smooth cardstock because I was going to color them with alcohol markers and I didn't want the ink to smear. After coloring the images in I adhered them to the card bases. I added some pattern paper to add a little fun to the cards. They don't need to much the flip card base makes the card fun without having to add too many details to the card. 


One of the cards I used the number dies that came with the flip die as some embellishments on the front of the card. 





The second card I added a ribbon across the front for some detail. Both cards I added some Nuvo drops. 



They both came together very fast but with the flip detail they are so fun to open and shut over and over again. 

Spectrum Noir Markers:
 IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, BT3, BT4, BT5, LG1, LG5, PP1, PP2, DR1, DR4, GB1, GB3, PL2, PL3, PL4, TB2, TB4, CT3, LV3,CR11, GT1, GT2, GT3, TN4, BG2, AP1, AP2, CT4, FS2, MB1, Blender

Happy Stamping!






No comments: