Monday, March 4, 2019

Succulents Window by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

My card today features the very pretty Succulents Window stamp.  The sentiment around the window says "Your friendship brightens my day and adds color to my life."  How sweet this is to send to that special friend!


I used Art Impressions' Window Die and some patterned paper for the window opening.  It's adhered to a panel that was embossed with a brick embossing folder.


I added the floral strip of paper at the bottom to suggest the idea of flowers growing under the window.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday and a very crafty week!


P. S.:  I've lost the list of markers I used to color this.  It was colored a few months ago with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Apologies!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Fun design. Love the sweet window die!