Thursday, March 14, 2019

You're Still My Everything. By Crystal Schneider


Hi AI fans! 
This week I made a card using this cute little couple sitting on a park bench from the love Birds stamp set.


I was a scrapbooker before I became a card maker  so that means I have a huge collection of 12X12 paper for making scrapbooks. I would like to scrapbook again but have a hard time making time for it. So the other day I thought I should pull some paper out and use it for cards. When I was looking through my paper collection I came across some super old at least from 5 years ago acetate overlays and that is how the idea for this card came along. 


To get the opening I used a Square Double Stitched die centered from side to side but closer to the top of a 4 1/2" X 5 1/4" card base.  I die cut a large rectangle and a smaller one using the Rectangle Double Stitched dies I cut a square out of both rectangles to make a opening in the card.  I adhered the acetate over the larger rectangle and under the smaller rectangle. 


 I then adhered the pattern paper and acetate to the front of the card base. 


At the bottom front of the card I stamped "You're Still My Everything." in Versa Fine black ink and stamped the hearts in red ink on both sides of the sentiment. 


I stamped the image with Memento black ink colored it in with alcohol markers then fussy cut it out. I adhered the image to the inside of the card. 


I stamped Happy Anniversary under the image with Versa Fine black ink.






Spectrum Noir Markers:
TN1, TN2, TN3, IB1, IB2, IB3, DG1, DG2, DG3, EB1, EB2, EB3, FS6, IG2, IG5

Happy Stamping!



No comments: