Thursday, April 18, 2019

Happy Easter- By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I worked on a Easter cards using the Basket of Blessings set. The bunnies from the Basket of Blessings set are adorable. 

This card was super simple even with the masking. I stamped those adorable bunnies toward the bottom of a double-stitched rounded rectangle. I then stamped the bunnies onto a full-stick post-it and fussy cut it out for a mask. I then stamped the large Easter egg with flowers behind the bunnies. 


I colored everything in with alcohol markers and matted it with flower pattern cardstock then again with some blue cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment "Happy Easter" on the top right hand corner. I matted everything onto a 5 1/5"X 4 1/4" card base. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
PL2, PL3, PL4, GB1, GB3, GB5, EB1, EB2, EB3, IB1, IB2, IB3, JG1, JG2, JG3 IG2, OR1,TN1, TN2, TN4

Happy Stamping! 
Have a good Easter!






No comments: