Thursday, May 30, 2019

Hope Your Day is PAND-tastic! By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

I loved playing with the Panda-tastic set so much last week I'm back with another card using the same set. 
I think this set of three panda bears are so cute on their own that they make making a card really fast. 

I stamped the three pandas in the center of a Double stitched rectangle then I masked them off with a full stick post-it note. I used a polka dot stencil and Tim Holtz Distress ink for the background. I blended some of the colors to get more then four different color polka dots on my background.


I used a polka dot embossing folder to add a little bit of dimension to the cardstock that I matted my panda bears on. I adhered my whole panel to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" card base. 

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Blender, CC1, IG9, IG6, IG4 , PP1, DR3


Happy Stamping! 


No comments: