Thursday, June 13, 2019

NO Talkie *before* COFFEE! by Crystal

Hello Ai fans!

Who has to start their day with a coffee? I do every morning it is the first thing I do is pour a cup of coffee. 

Art Impressions has so many fun coffee stamp sets. This week I played with the Hot Java Mama set. 


I started by stamping this fun lady onto smooth card stock with Memento black ink and colored her in with alcohol markers. 


I die cut her out using a Rounded Rectangle double stitched die. I stamped the sentiment "NO TALKIE  *before* COFFEE!" (which is so me and I love it!) next to her in a brown ink. Underneath the sentiment in a different shade of brown ink. 


I matted the colored image onto Kraft card stock then matted that onto some striped pattern paper. I adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base. I love this card so much that lady is too much fun and that sentiment makes me giggle every time. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
GT1,GT2, GT3, CT3, FS6, FS7, FS8, EB1, EB2, EB3, PP3, TN1, TN2, TN4, LG1, LG3, LG5, CC1, CC2

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

Pradhan mantri yojana said...

This content is really great. Thanks for sharing..
শেয়ার ব্যবসা
অল্প পুজিতে লাভজনক ব্যবসা