Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Succulents Window by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

"Your friendship brightens my day and adds color to my life"

Don't you just love it when a vision turns out even better that you pictured? Today I am sharing a card that I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it turned out.  I  am using the Succulents Window stamp set from Ai.

I started by using one of my stencils to make my green squared background.  I like how it trails off on the right side. I trimmed down my panel so the card base showed.  I love the look of white on white.

I colored my Succulents Window stamped image with my Copic markers.  It really pairs well with the green stenciled background, don't you think? I added it to the left side of my card. 

I finished it off with some Nuvo Drops in the color English Mustard.  I wanted to draw out another color in my colored Succulents Window.  There is already enough green.  I really like the green and yellow together.

Once again here is the completed card.  There are so many other wonderful Windows to the World stamps over at the Ai website.  Check'em out, you won't be sorry!!

Thank you so much for spending some time with me today.  Come back again soon to see what we have been up to.


Copics used:
B0000
E51, E53, E55, E57
G99
R27
V04, V17, V99
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
YG00, YG03, YG13, YG17, YG25, YG67



Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: