Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hello Sunshine by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share an eclipse card using the Watering Can stamp set along with the Block Letters Dies. I love how it ended up with sort of a tropical feel.
I started by stamping my fern/palm leaf randomly over my white card stock.  I used my marker on the stamp and then spritzed it with water before I stamped it.  I love how it turned out.
The color of the Marvy marker is No. 34 Pale Green.
I lined up my Block letter dies.  I wanted to show you how you'll have to die cut a second time with the "L" since there is only one in the set.
It is very easy to go back in and line up the second "L".
Here it is all cut out ready to go. I added the word "sunshine" underneath the hello.  I thought "Hello Sunshine" was the perfect sentiment for this card. I added my yellow Nuvo Drops randomly all over the card. I just love how sunny and cheery this card is.
I placed my letters back in and raised them up with foam tape.  I also added Wink of Stella to the letters to separate them just a little bit more from the background.
Here is one more look at the finished card.  I think I will be making more of these cards in the future.  Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.

Marvy Markers used:
No. 34 Pale Green

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: