Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Birthday Laugh Lines Cards by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

My brother's birthday is coming up, so I wanted to make his card a little early. I made two different versions so I'd have a spare.  This saying is just right for him, actually so is the image.  They're from the Birthday Laugh Lines Set. It's older than him by quite a bit, but makes me think of him for some reason.  I know he'll really get a kick out of this card.  I hope you do too!

The images were stamped onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.  Once the images were colored they were cut with the Oval Double Stitched Dies.  They were then layered onto a piece of patterned paper cut with the Banner Double Stitched Dies.  The A2 card has layers of patterned paper cut from the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Let's Party 6" x 6" paper pad. The tiny banners were cut from paper scraps and attached to yellow twine using Ranger Medium - Matte.  The clay confetti pieces were also attached with the matte medium. The Clear Wink of Stella pen was added over the balloon and party hat. 
Copic Colors Used:
Face - E0000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Shoes / Cane - E25, E27, E29
Hair - C0, C1, C3
Pants - E30, E31, E33
Teal - BG10, BG11, BG13
Rose- R81, R83, R85
Ground - W00, W1

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Chark said...

great card!

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh, my brothers would love this. What a great card. [Bunny]