Monday, September 9, 2019

Autumn Woodland Tree Cubbies by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

For my card today I've turned the Woodland Tree Cubbies into an autumn card!  I know some of you may be seeing signs of fall, but here in Texas we are still into the high 90º temps!  This card consoles me and reminds me that fall will come!  Haha!


Here is a view with the little doors closed.


All of the Cubbies are so easy to use.  Just stamp, color, and then use the included, coordinating dies to cut it out.  The Copic markers I used are listed below.  This time I added a bunch of autumn colored leaves for a fall card.  I also used the pumpkin stamp from the Grateful Hearts set.


The elements in this set are so fun and figure out where you want to place the little critters!  So much so that I totally forgot to leave a spot on the card front for the sentiment!  Haha!  So I stamped it on the inside with a couple of birds.


There are so many ways to create your scene since the critters can be placed wherever you want!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic markers:
B26, B23, C0, C1, C3, C5,
E08, E09, E15, E25, E29, E35, R20,
W1, W5, W7, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19,
YG03, YG17, YG25
Autumn leaves/pumpkins: E07, E23, E29, Y18, Y32, YR09, YR14,
YR15, YR18, YR24, YR68, R37

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is ever so cute. I love all the critters. [Bunny]

cghundley said...

Super cute card!
Carla from Utah