Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Wine a Bit by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I love the girlfriends stamps because they show things that women actually do when they get together.  I was thinking about the laughs I've shared with my friends over some wine while I was color this image from the Wine Tasters Set.  
The images were stamped onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.
I cut out the image and the first layer of paper with the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  The base layer of patterned paper is cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  The patterned paper is from the Cedar Lane Collection from American Crafts. I stamped the greeting with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut it out with a Lifestyle crafts label die.  Its edged with Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide Ink. 
Copic Colors Used -
Faces - E0000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E30, E31, E35,
C00, C1, C3, C5
Chairs - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Plum Shirt - V91, V93, V95, V99
Blue Pants - BG70, BG72
Green Shirt - YG61, YG63, YG67
White Pants - W00, W1
Teal Shirt - BG70, BG72, BG75
Tan Pants/Boots - E40, E42, E43, E44
Background - BG10

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I would have never paired those papers together yet when you did it, it looks beautiful and mixes well. Love this cute card and the coloring. The image and sentiment is a hoot. [Bunny]

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic card!