Thursday, September 19, 2019

Tons of Fun Coming Your Way by Crystal

Hi Ai Fans!


I think interactive cards are so much fun. Some times they take a little extra time and work to get them made but in the end it is well worth it.

This week I made a card using the Elephant stackers stamp set with the Slider die


My first card I stamped the pull out panel with Memento black ink and colored the elephants in with alcohol markers. I think the part that comes out could then be used as a book mark. I kept this card really simple I die cut a Double stitched rounded rectangle


Underneath the colored elephants when you pull it out is the sentiment "TONS OF FUN COMING YOUR WAY".  


For my second card I made a color reveal when you pull the blue panel of card stock out you see the elephants colored in.




Spectrum Noir Markers:
IG2, IG4, IG5, BG2, BG3, BG4

Paper Pink Paislee- Birthday Bash

Happy Stamping! 



1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is a ton of fun. Fabulous. [Bunny]``