Thursday, November 14, 2019

Furry Friends by Crystal

Hi Ai fans!

We started to foster puppies a few months ago and now all I can think of is puppies. So I had to play with this stamp set Paws to Love


I started with a 8.5" X 11" piece of card stock and cut it down to 8 1/2" X 4 1/4" scoring the long side twice to have two even folds. I stamped all of the images on to smooth card stock with Memento black ink. Once I had all of the images colored in I die cut the centers of the top two images out with the coordinating die that comes in the stamp set.    


I trimmed pattern paper down to fit on the front and the first inside panel of the tri-fold card. 


The puppy and kitty on the inside of the card is so cute all snuggled up together.


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
EB1, EB2, EB3, BT3, BT4, BT5, DG1, DG2, DG3, BG2, DR1, DR3, DR4, CT1, CT3, CR1, CR3, CR6, IG5, IG7, GB1, GB3, GB5

Happy Stamping!



No comments: