Monday, November 25, 2019

Warmest Wishes by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  I have a quick-to-make holiday card for you today.  I've used one of the three images that is in the beautiful Christmas Scene TryFold set.  Each of these images can totally stand alone for a card.  I love being able to use one stamp set in several different ways!



I created my card base first because I wanted to make sure I got the openings and image lined up just right.  First I put a a piece of Neenah 80# into a snowflake embossing folder and ran it through my machine.  I trimmed it to 4" x 5-¼".

I used the middle sized Oval Double Stitched Die and die cut an opening in the embossed panel.  I lined up that die with the next largest and die cut a red frame and adhered it to the embossed panel.  I die cut an opening in the red card base with the larger die of the two.  (Doing this gave me a bit of a margin for error when lining up the layers and not having to worry that the ovals would be off.)



I stamped the image in Copic safe ink and colored it with the markers listed below.


I added some sparkle to the snowy areas with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  Then I die cut it out with a Rectangle Double Stitched die and adhered it to the inside of my card base.  I added a snowflake to the outside that I had made a while back for a previous project.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!



Copic markers:
BOOO, B0000, BV20, C0, C00, C1, C3, N0, N2, N5,
R35, R46, R59, W1, W3, WS5, W7,
Y11, Y14, YG03, YG25, YG67, YR23

No comments: