Sunday, January 12, 2020

Love is in the Air by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card.
I used the set called 5117 – Valentine Critters Set.



I cut the inside of my frame out with the largest die from the 5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies set.


LOVE was cut out using 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.
I cut the letters 4 times each, twice with the pink foam and twice with white cardstock.  I then layered them like those pink and white wafer cookies to pop them up.


The Love is in the Air verse is from the 4753 – In the Air Set.
Both the sweet mouse and the verse are popped up using foam tape.
I also added some clear glitter glue a few of the hearts.


Copics used:
C00, T1, T2, T3, RV000, R81

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the embossed background with the cute image.

Bunny said...

Love the cute mouse and the pink and white colors. [Bunny]