Saturday, February 1, 2020

I like you a LATTE! by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!


Today's card features one of the adorable bears from #5005 Valentine's Bear Set from Art Impressions. Isn't he so cute peeking over the top of the cup? I stamped him out onto Cryogen white paper and then colored him with Copics (colors listed below). I also used #5134 Banner Double Stitched Dies to create a frame for him by putting two of the dies through my machine together. I love using pink and red colors together for Valentine's day!







thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - stay crafty!! Enjoy the Super Bowl!! Go 49ers!!! :) 



Copics used:

E33, E35, E37, E51, E53
RV32, RV34
R22, R24, R27
G43, G46



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super cute!
I'm going to share in the coffee loving papercrafters FB group!