Monday, February 17, 2020

Pencil Coloring & Gardening Circlet MTF by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai fans!  My card today features the beautiful Gardening Circlet MTF set.  I had so much fun coloring these sweet images with my pencils!



This card is very easy to create as the directions for the card size, where to fold and stamp, are all included on the back of the packaging.  First I stamped the images and used the dies to cut the openings in the first two panels.

I decided to use my Prismacolor Pencils to color these as the images are a bit on the small side.  Keeping your pencils very sharp at all times makes the coloring very easy!




I love this row of birds!  The illustration reminds me of the sweet Chickadees that visit our backyard bird feeders.  I did a web search of images of them to use as a guide for my coloring.  Note:  you do not need to use as many pencil colors as I did--I just wanted to do a lot of shading.  The list of the colors I used are at the end of this post.




I used a sentiment from the Exclusive Hydrangeas Set and stamped it with black ink.  I definitely used my MISTI to stamp this since I sure didn't want to mess it up after all of my coloring!  Haha!


I hope I've inspired you to give these sweet mini trifold sets a try!  I'm always thankful for you taking a moment to stop by and take a look.  Have a wonderful, crafty week!


Prismacolor pencils:
Chartreuse, Spring Green, Apple Green, Lime Peel, Prussian Green, Kelp Green, Olive Green,
Dark Green, Mahogany Red, Magenta, Process Red, Hot Pink, Diox. Purple Hue, Parma Violet, Lilac, Indigo Blue, Cerulean Blue, Light Cerulean Blue, Blue Slate, Sky Blue Light, Terra Cotta,
Burnt Ochre, Mineral Orange, Goldenrod, Jasmine, Yellow Ochre, Canary Yellow,
Dark Umber, Chocolate, Light Umber, Sandbar Brown, Ginger Root,
Cool Grey: 90%, 70%, 50%, 30%, 20%; Black

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

FleshkaWG said...

It is just amazing!!!

Bunny said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the birds and the beautiful colors. [Bunny]

Unknown said...

This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

These are the same tactics tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that thought has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, ain't it so?

Your success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast