Friday, June 19, 2020

Dog Twist Card By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!
It's Jessica on the blog today. Happy Friday! I have a fun interactive card to share, using the Dog Twist set. 


I choose to use some bright colors. Since the cute dog had a cupcake I brought in the Birthday cake set to create a colorful background of cakes and candles. 
After die cutting the front of the card with the frame set die I chose three stamps and three inks that would coordinate well with the copic colored dog. I always like to remember to stamp off of the cardstock around the edges. 


I used a red cardstock behind the dog for thr inside of the card and used that same red cardstock for the sentiment. Which is from the Dog House Cubbie set. I used that set last week to make a fun watercolor card and there are a bunch of fun sentiments in it.


Copic markers used:
R29, R14
B16, B12
Y38, Y15
W6, W4, W3, W1, WO

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!

No comments: