Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hydrangea Sun Ray Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Hydrangea Border stamp set. It's part of the Bible Journaling series. These images make beautiful cards.  I have really enjoyed working with them. I colored the flowers and leaves the same on both of my cards, but colored the background two very different colors. 
I started by stamping the image onto my card with Versamark Watermark ink and embossing it with Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powder.  I stamped it a few times to get the image where I wanted it.  I then colored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The colors are listed at the end of this post. 
I used my paper trimmer to cut the sun beam from the center of a piece of lavender card stock.  I then cut two pieces of glitter paper that I bought at Dollar Tree into two 1/2" strips.  I attached them to the center of  the card stock pieces for added interest and added foam squares to attach them to the colored image.  
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used:
Flowers - 080 Violet, 083 Lilac
Leaves - 041 Light Green
Background - 302 Haze Blue or 064 Oatmeal


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


No comments: