Monday, June 15, 2020

Wishing You A Bright Sunny Day! by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  Today I have another mini trifold card using the beautiful new Tropical Circlet MTF.  I love being at the beach and this sure makes me want to be there NOW!  Haha!


I used Neenah Desert Storm card stock for my card base.  I followed the directions on the back of the package for the size and where to score the card.  I added patterned paper layers (from my stash) to the card front and the middle layer.


Next I inked up the stamps in Copic safe ink and stamped them onto a piece of Neenah 80# card stock.  I was sure to space them out enough to have room to die cut them with a Circle Double Stitched die after I finished coloring them.  I also used a circle die to cut layers for them from Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  After I colored them, used a circle die to cut them out, and adhered them to the Desert Storm circles, I used the included dies to cut the openings in each one.  I also used the same dies to cut the openings in the top and middle card layers.


These tri-fold cards are just so fun as you open the card up!  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful and fun crafting week!


Copic markers:
B26, B23, B21, C00, C1, C3,
Y19, Y18, Y13, Y11, Y00,
E35, E33, E55, E53, E51,
RV25, RV23, RV21
Leaves:
BG49, G18, G02
G28, G19, G07, G03
YG25, YG01
YG17, YG13, YG01

No comments: