Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Possum Shutter Card plus Video by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Possum stamp set as the star of this fun Shutter Card.  I looks like a simple gate fold card on the front, but when you open it, the camera shutter opens to reveal another Possum on the inside.
 I started by stamping the possum image onto a piece of Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper that was cut with the Square Double Stitched Dies.  I then colored the image with Copic markers.  The colors I used are listed at the end of this post.  I also colored the single image and fussy cut it out.
The center of the card is made to resemble a camera shutter.  I found a video on how to make it and I followed the directions to make this card.  I used the Echo Park Happy Birthday Girl 6" x 6" paper pad.  I used the Circle Double Stitched dies for the center cuts.  I filmed a video of my making this card.  I haven't done video's in quite a while, so it's quite unrefined. 
The base card is cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  The inside piece is cut to 5 1/2" x 3". The two side pieces are cut to 4" x 3 1/2".
Copic Markers Used:
Tail/ Face - E00, E11, E04
Gray - W1, W3, W5, W6
Brown - E31, E33, E35, E37, E29
Dark Brown - E21, E23, E25, E27
Branch - E70, E71, E74, E77
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


 plus 

No comments: