Friday, July 17, 2020

Create a Little Panda-monium | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica today. I have a panda card to share with you all and a card process video. I'm using the 3 celebrating pandas on kraft card stock with Prismacolor pencils and Copic Markers. I added in some glitter card stock confetti and Black Sparkle embossing powder to add some sparkle and shine. Perfect to use with the Pand-tastic set but also coincides with the current challenge on the Art Impressions blog!  


Watch here

You can find the list of markers and pencils I used below. Along with the video for this card. 
I love using a white pencil on kraft card stock. For this card I also used the 50% Warm Grey pencil to add shadows to the white areas of the pandas, blending that out with the white pencil. The black areas of the panda's are colored with Copic markers. 


Art Impressions dies are some of my favorites to create focal points for cards. I used a Rectangle double stitch die on a piece of light gray card stock also die cutting the center with a Oval double stitch die. Using the oval die cut I ink blended Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and splatter with water and a sparkle pen. To add some interest to the light gray rectangle frame I stamped the accessory stamp of bamboo with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink. 


I used quite a few different die sets on this card and for the sentiment banner I used the Banner double stitch die set. This is one of the smaller banner dies and fits the sentiment "Create a little Panda-monium!" I took the opportunity to add more sparkle to the sentiment by embossing it with Black Sparkle embossing powder. I also took some glitter card stock and a confetti die from my stash to create the confetti above the panda heads. 

Copic Markers Used:
W9, C7, W4, C5
YG67, YG03
Y15, Y13

Prismacolor Pencils Used:
PC938 White
PC1054 50% Warm Grey
PC939 Peach
PC122 Permanent Red

Thank you for joining me today! Happy stamping. 


No comments: